Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 8 Lots of Pine spills in the morning and DONE!

I am finished for the year on the River, last day I went fish began to go on a terror when I arrived on the pool at 730 am on Thursday, hooked 3 smaller fish and more were rolling on the flies, then the wind came up and the pine spills covered the rivers surface, basically shutting any chance of fishing the river, with floating lines and swinging techniquesI was finished for the day.
It would have been a great day too....oh well it happens this time of year.

I never did get my salmon videos with my GoPro,  I bought it late in the season,... perhaps next fall.

Not the best season I have had on this river by any means, but it was decent, next year I will make a few trips up a few weeks earlier, I think I just hit it a bit too late this year...always tough fishing and challenging but good stuff indeed.

Now onto fishing my next favorite fall salmon locations,...may even post a pic ot vid of the action.

Good luck to those able to fish the rest of the season up there,...should be a good day or 2 still to be had.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment